Friday, March 30, 2007

I utterly totally faithfully questionlessly believe in theFlying Spaghetti Monster,

As I sit here, writing this post on the computer created by him, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, I am touched by his noodley appendage, I am overwhelmed, as he has chosen me to be a part of his master recipe for the creation, management, and destruction of the universe.

Long live the Flying Spaghetti Monster, and his religion Pastafarianism

As of this day on March the 30th of 2007, I include the Flying Spaghetti Monster in the list of my already inherited 30million gods and goddesses as the primary and supreme god of all creation. I believe that he created the world, he created me, he created you, the sun, the flowers and the prawns.

He furthermore placed evidence in such a way that we would mistake it for rigorously proven scientific truth.

RAmen

Girish

No comments: